The Lazy Lucy Retreat House has the following terms and conditions which apply to all guests:
1. A two night minimum stay is required.
2. A minimum of 4 guests is required.
3. A $130.00 deposit will secure your reservation date. (Payable check or money order).
4. All remaining fees are due 10 days prior to your arrival date. If the fees are not received 10 days prior to that date, The Lazy Lucy has the right to cancel your reservation without refund of the deposit.
5. Reservations needing to be changed more than 15 days prior to retreat arrival date, after deposit and full payment have been made, are eligible to have those payments applied to a future booking. If inclement weather prevents the attendants from getting to the retreat, either a full refund or a rain check weekend will be offered.
6. Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of The Lazy Lucy owners.
7. A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
8. The Lazy Lucy and it’s owners will not be held liable for any injury of guests, or any loss, theft or damage to any personal property of guests. By submitting your reservation and payment of deposit all guests agree to this indemnity clause.
9. We have provided many crafting items for your use at no charge and ask that you treat them as if they were your own. In the event items are inadvertently packed by a group member, as confirmed by an inventory check, the guests will be contacted with list of missing item(s).
10. The Lazy Lucy does not allow guests to smoke inside the house, smoking is only permitted outside on the patio and no guests’ pets are allowed on the premises.
11. Comments in our Guest Book are welcome and will be subject to possible future use in marketing materials for The Lazy Lucy Retreat House.
12. Accidents happen; if something gets broken, please call us or leave a note so the item can be fixed for our next guests. Should a plumbing, heating or A/C repair be needed, please contact us immediately. Guests will be responsible for any damage to the property, the house or its contents. The house is yours for the duration of your stay, please treat it as if it were your own. In the event property damage is found by the staff after you leave, a detailed list and an invoice for the repairs will be sent to you, payable upon receipt. We have provided many items for your use at no charge. We operate on the honor system, please respect the house and its contents. You have entrusted us to host your fun filled and relaxing weekend, and in turn, we trust you to be honest and respectful.